On private Cars and Commercial Vehicles provides the most common types of coverage which could be defined as follows:
- This is the widest form of coverage which covers all accidental loss or damage to the insured vehicle in addition to third party liability.
- Bodily injury or death and for damages to the property of third parties as well as personal accident benefits to drivers and passengers of the insured vehicle.
- Cover also can be extended to include earthquake, flood, hailstorm, strikes, riot and civil commotion against a distinctive premium.
Third Party Liability only:
- This covers injury and death to third parties (that is, not the insured himself, but others and for damages to the property of the third parties.
- Third Party Plus Fire and Theft: This covers loss or damages to the insured vehicle from fire and theft in addition to the third party cover explained above.
Comprehensive Motor Policy with Gold benefits Comprehensive Motor Policy with Silver benefits